What is a USDA Loan?
Created by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to assist borrowers with lower income qualifications, the USDA program guarantees mortgages to Americans wishing to establish homeownership in rural communities. USDA provides 100% financing to those who qualify.
- No down payment required.
- Low monthly mortgage insurance (MI).
- Lower income requirements for the borrower
- Lower closing costs.
- Up to 100% of the property value can be financed.
- Income and geographical location eligibility requirements apply.
- Property must be owner-occupied.
If you are interested in the USDA program, please contact us today and we will guide you through the process and help you check if you meet income and state eligibility.
We make the process simple and easy!
- Submit your application
- Provide all the necessary documentation such as your income information, property information.
- We will issue a full approval and order value check on your property.
- Once acceptable value is established, you will sign your paperwork.
Take advantage of our great rates today!